Sign in to follow this  
200superprocraft

BPT thoughts

I haven't really spent a lot of time looking into this yet, But from what i have seen and heard it will probably be pretty interesting. I expect to see a lot of people go this route, it's something new, different and exciting.

Alot of the bigger names from BASS are headed that route, and a few from FLW-the full roster should be out within the next week or two. Let's face it, unless your among the top 10 anglers year in and out, your probably just scraping by. This should help the anglers in terms of entry fee and payout on BPT and the Elite Series. Also, with the smaller field size, it could allow them to fish some smaller waters. I'm not sure we will know the true ramifications until down the road.

The more I’m learning about the BPT it seems to be made for tv and that could be ok but there’s something special happens when a group of fishermen head out from the dock and spend 8hrs battling the elements and fish and bring in their catch For weigh in that can’t be replaced plus a lot of other elements that are to numerous to mention probably the most important is interacting with the fans after all we’re the ones buying all the stuff. Hope BASS and FLW can make it more affordable to stay on tour