Sign in to follow this  
bronzebackhuntr

TNBF tourney #8 Watauga night Signup

Our next tournament is on Watauga blasting from Fish Springs Marina ramp this Sat 10-13.  Make sure to pay attention, this tourney blasts at 6:00 pm and weigh in at 2am. This will be our last night tourney of the year. We will stop sign up at 5:45 in order to get everyone in the water from the tournament committee. We hope you guys can make it out to join us. It should be a good tourney with the weather starting to cool. 

1) Bronzebackhuntr & 97Astro

2) Astro180 & JDV

3) Rodknocker & Triton 173

4) Brnbasstn & guest

5) 200superprocraft & 08Z520RANGER

6) Jigheadworm & KTimbs 

7) Basskicker & Jigflipper

8 ) Bulletdeuce & PromaX

9) Mtcarmeltriton & mountainman

10) trackertxw175 & eugenehart

11) tobybol & donnieshvac

Edited by bronzebackhuntr

I may have a problem figure i better ask if it is ok. Buddy should be able to be there in plenty of time with the boat to pay but i may not make it by 6. Is it ok to fish if i don't make it by 6.I should make it but it will be close.

16 hours ago, jigheadworm said:

I may have a problem figure i better ask if it is ok. Buddy should be able to be there in plenty of time with the boat to pay but i may not make it by 6. Is it ok to fish if i don't make it by 6.I should make it but it will be close.

Hopefully one of the guys on the tourney committee will be along soon to answer this. 

14 minutes ago, bronzebackhuntr said:

Hopefully one of the guys on the tourney committee will be along soon to answer this. 

I thought you were on the committee?

1 minute ago, Jamie De Vera said:

Glad I'm not the only one that thought that 😂

1 hour ago, Jamie De Vera said:

Not on it this year and I don’t wanna step on anyone’s toes by answering that not the way they would wanna answer. 

22 hours ago, jigheadworm said:

In the past, we have done this IF the participants will contact a committee member & meet for a livewell check after the 2nd party arrives BUT I won't be there, so verify this with Shannon or Buckeye or tnsmallmouth.

I spoke to MtCarmelTriton last night. Have your buddy check in with him before blast off and he will relay the necessary steps to make it work out. Shouldnt be a big issue. Thanks!

1 hour ago, jigheadworm said:

Thanks i should get there before 6 but with traffic you never know.

Ain't that the truth!!!!!