Sign in to follow this  
Mountainman

TNBF Merchandise

Guys:

We still have some T-shirts and decals available for purchase at any of our tournaments. See me, Shannon(mtcarmeltriton) or Chris(tnsmallmouth) at the ramp for purchasing. Also, I can meet and deliver sales locally between Morristown & Bristol any day. Remember all proceeds go toward paying for the tournament scales we had to buy this year. Thanks!

Andy

• Like 1

Still owe me a shirt and decal. Not going to make the tournament tomorrow, but I'll get it eventually.

I had a rough club tournament on watauga last night wind was ruff an it rained all night got soaked an Dad wasn’t up for Cherokee il meet  up with one of u guys an pick them up when ever is good for u sorry I wasn’t thier today

I’m interested in buying a jersey if anyone else would be interested please post to get enough to make an order an get the best price awsome looking jerseys

Indeed, if any of you are interested in jerseys, etc for 2019, we need to get an order up soon. Minimum of 10 to get pricing as listed above. 20 or more gets us a better price.