Sign in to follow this  
Mountainman

2018 Skeeter FX21 LE

Gotta sell my Skeeter to make room for next year's model. 2018 FX 21 LE in oxblood color scheme with 32 hours on it's 250 Yamaha SHO. HDS 12 & 9 both Carbons, Ultrex 112 linked with i-pilot, Atlas hydraulic plate, loaded to the max. Boat is like brand new, except you don't have to do the engine break in. YES extended warranty until Jan 2024. Asking $68,500.

423-534-0923 call or text. Make someone a great deal on a new boat.

Read the original post with additional pics here:

download.jpeg

fx21le-gallery15.jpg

• Like 1

My FoM partner drives an FX21 w/ the 250 SHO.  That motor is a beast.  Best hole shot ever, quiet, smooth running, and as fuel efficient as advertised.  Boat is a superb fishing platform - stable, smart layout for storage.  The FX21 performs equally well in calm or chopped water.  It's a very smooth ride.

I could only wish

Where the hell is Santa anyways B)

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Whopper said:

I could only wish

Where the hell is Santa anyways B)

Yeah no kidding. Old bastard never came to my house. Guess cause I was a mean little ****

5 hours ago, SteveHTN said:

Yeah no kidding. Old bastard never came to my house. Guess cause I was a mean little ****

No guessing about that!! You were and only difference now is your a big mean ****..............:moon:

Hey, if he wanted cookies, he shoulda seen the Keebler elves. It was survival of the fittest when I was a kid. In my house growing up, we were so poor, that everytime someone threw the dog a bone, he had to call for a fair catch.

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2018 at 5:13 AM, SteveHTN said:

Hey, if he wanted cookies, he shoulda seen the Keebler elves. It was survival of the fittest when I was a kid. In my house growing up, we were so poor, that everytime someone threw the dog a bone, he had to call for a fair catch.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! that's some funny chit right there🤣