Sign in to follow this  
tnsmallmouth

1st rodeo Boone lake Jan 19

The first rodeo will be held on Boone lake . The ramp will be Pickens bridge . Tournament hours will be 8am- 3 pm . Entry fee is 25 a boat .This will be a five fish limit . Please make sure you bring and fill out the release form .  As always check back for changes due to weather .        

This is an awesome idea. I’m not going to be able to make many on the trail this year. So I’m excited about these open rodeos because  I love fishing with you guys. One thing that I ask. For those of y’all that fish with us. PLEASE share the Facebook posts for these and the trail tourneys. I see how many people our FB posts reach. And comments, likes, and shares can boost how many people see them and how many people are engaged on them from 200 to 2000 quickly!!

Edited by bronzebackhuntr

I have had a lot of interest in the first rodeo . Lets get the members involved and fish . Look for the the white tundra to pay entry . Lets fish ! 

I have told a few guys around here about it, getting some interest for sure. I hope to be able to make this one.

1 hour ago, tnsmallmouth said:

Good deal 

Are y'all gonna post a sign up on here for the Rodeo's or just show up and pay up??

4 hours ago, tnsmallmouth said:

bulletduece weatherman called said it will be fine bring rain suit and pops to fish !

Weatherman says wet arse after 1 pm.

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:50 AM, BulletDeuce said:

May try to make it-gonna see what the weatherman says.

Smart Move!!! Weather lady here is talking some white stuff late Saturday Night in Sunday and Monsoon all day Saturday with Temps dropping all day.

Drove by pickens ramp today.  They are raising Boone for testing til march.  The walkway to float is underwater. Junk starting to float as well.

16 hours ago, NETangler said:

Drove by pickens ramp today.  They are raising Boone for testing til march.  The walkway to float is underwater. Junk starting to float as well.

Up 3'-4' by the looks of this

https://www.tva.com/Environment/Lake-Levels/Boone/Boone-Operating-Guide