Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Buckeye83

Tournament #2 Cherokee Weight Prediction

Recommended Posts

Heading to Cherokee with a little warmer weather to bring the water temps up and very little rain in the forecast should turn the bite on. What’s it going to take to bring home the W and big fish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buckeye83 said:

Heading to Cherokee with a little warmer weather to bring the water temps up and very little rain in the forecast should turn the bite on. What’s it going to take to bring home the W and big fish?

18.2lbs 5.7lm big fish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, whj812 said:

18.2lbs 5.7lm big fish

 

4 hours ago, trackertxw175 said:

19.10 with 6.01 lm

Those would be some healthy bags. I’m guessing 16.5 with a 5.2lm bf. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got to ask a dumb question real quick. The ramp we're using says "Boat Launch Rd." Is that the one right upstream from 25E on the Cherokee Park side? I google mapped it and it took me to Doc McFall Rd. Sorry for the dumb question, I just have a few ramps I've always used on Cherokee and not sure where this one is. Thanks in advance :)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, beveret3 said:

I've got to ask a dumb question real quick. The ramp we're using says "Boat Launch Rd." Is that the one right upstream from 25E on the Cherokee Park side? I google mapped it and it took me to Doc McFall Rd. Sorry for the dumb question, I just have a few ramps I've always used on Cherokee and not sure where this one is. Thanks in advance :)!

Yes. Turn off. 25E at Weigels and go past Cherokee Park

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Tracker! I thought that was it, but didn't really want to give the guess and check method a try Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing 17.1 with a 6.2 LM

I'll have 2 for 4 and change tho....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 11:19 AM, Peck said:

I'm guessing 17.1 with a 6.2 LM

I'll have 2 for 4 and change tho....

You must have been fishing with my lures 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rusty50576 said:

You must have been fishing with my lures 

I ended up with 2 but only for 3lbs 5 oz. lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×