tnsmallmouth

Douglas lake next stop . Ramp choices

The next tournament Is on Douglas lake . Due to over 200 boats at Dandridge ramp . We are looking at other ideas  and would like to see  your idea to launch  .  Lets see what your thought is on the ramp issue ..... Go 

18 hours ago, trackertxw175 said:

As warm as it's been, could make it an evening tournament.

I’m all for that dad hates the heat an I do to we’re night owls till winter lol

Night would be good with me too.  Way to many pontoons and jet skies running around on South Holston last Saturday during The Bass O Rama. 

Night would be alright or down at the dam for daytime. Where is Walters bridge ramp? not too familiar with many ramps on Douglas.

After all the rain I would also think we should go out of the dam . Do to  muddy water and trash . We should get it posted shortly . Thanks for being patient . Thanks again Chris 

After considering all the variables we have decided to move the blast off to the ramp at the dam. There were a lot of things we had to consider rain and rising water being one of those. It will also blast at safe light and end at 4 as scheduled. A night tournament this time of year in my opinion would be irresponsible on the tournament committee’s part. With the amount of trash floating we would be placing an extreme amount of risk on our members. It is hard enough to avoid some of the floating trash in the daytime, it would be virtually impossible in the dark. I hope everyone understands our decision and we hope to see you at the ramp Saturday morning. I will be there early to sign everyone up. Look for the grey and orange Skeeter 🦟. Thanks.

Respect an understand the decision didn’t no it was trashy never been to the dam before always wondered what that end of the lake looked like lol