fluorocarbon

G31754sc

I use the Palomar and I found a tip on Seaguar's website that makes your knot stronger. The reason most knots break on fluoro is because they are not lubricated good enough. Seaguar's website said to use chap stick to lubricate your knots instead of spit. I have been doing this for a while and I haven't had problem with fluoro breaking at the knot since.

• Like 1

I have been using a double uni knot for attaching a flourocarbon leader to my braid. It seems to be holding up well for me and its easy to tie. If anyone else has used this knot please post your results.

I have also been using the double uni and it has worked great for me. Most of the time when I really hang up bad and have to break off it will break at the knot at the lure before it will break at the double uni. I will keep using it till it fails me.

I have also been using the double uni and it has worked great for me. Most of the time when I really hang up bad and have to break off it will break at the knot at the lure before it will break at the double uni. I will keep using it till it fails me.

Thanks Bo ! That is what I wanted to hear.