Classic Results

Shannon has the official results and will be along shortly to post them. I know 1st was Tobybol with over 17 lbs and big fish with a 4 lb LM.

Second was Bulletdeuce and Promax with 13 and change and 3rd was strato186 & fisherman1488 with 13 and a little less change. Shannon will have the rest of the field posted soon.

I want to take a minute to thank Shannon(MtCarmelTriton), Wes (Bulletdeuce), Joey(glitterrocket), Shannon(alumacraft09) and everyone else who helped the trail continue when it looked as if it was coming to an end last year. Especially MtCarmelTriton.....Shannon went out of his way to buy his own scales, keep all the records and money, and most importantly, he volunteered his own time to get trophies that were given out today. Thanks, again, each of you for keeping the tourney trail alive while SJK and I were unable to.

Secondly, TNBF would like to thank Richard Mcmaster and Toms Marine for donating several items that were given away as door prizes today. These items included an Oakley Big Bass rod, a Fenwick rod, 6 bottles of Lunker Sauce, and a box of at least 20 crankbaits. Thank you Richard for all of these items. They are greatly appreciated.

I would also like to thank Chris(stratos186) for donating a handheld GPS unit to be given away today too. Tacklewarehouse also donated 2 t-shirts to our classic.

Most importantly, I want to thank you guys, our members. If it werent for you, this site wouldnt exist. Our tourney trail isnt big and it doesnt always pay out large sums of money, but any time we all get together, its a lot of laughs and some good fishing....which is the whole point in the site, anyway. Again, thanks to all for a great 2012 season, an awesome Classic with a nice pay out and some GREAT give away items. I am looking forward to the 2013 trail and it gets underway in just a couple weeks! Thanks guys....cant wait to do it again!

Don't forget watsons for the hoodie too. I'll be going by and picking it up one day this week. I also want to thank Shannon for stepping up and keeping this running. I have felt proud to be able to help this year also. I only see this growing bigger each year.

Edited by bronzebackhuntr

Thanks to everyone who made it possible. A special Thanks to Shannon for the effort & time he has put into the Trail. I would encourage all of our members to come out & participate in 2013. By far one of the most entertaining Trails I've ever fished. Congrats to Luke on the W.

well said, andy! thanks to everyone who participated in the 2012 trail/classic. shannon, thanks for stepping up to helping make this trail happen. also, thanks to the sponsors of the site/trail for all they do. i hope this years trail is just as much fun as last years was. these are far & away the funnest tx's iv'e ever fished. hope i can make the boone tx on the 23rd, but as of now it looks like i'll be out of town that week. thanks to tony(BlindHawg) for teaming up for this classic...i had a great time fishing with him today. well, looks like its time to retire my purple "glitterhawg"pig, maybe we'll get her back out another day tony.

Edited by GlitterRocket

As a non- boater, and beginning bass fisherman this site has helped me to not only catch bass on a regular basis, get terrific buys on rods and reels(snoots,whopper), and a nice home defense pistol(silver fox), i have met some excellent bass fisherman(stratos186,blindhawg,and wes(w, i cant remember) who allowed me to fish three txs last yr to qualify for the classic, and to say the least the lifetime friends i have made on here that love to fish and have a good time. Yall have made 2012 a very memorable year for me. Thanks to all who organize the txs, and all who participate. Also thanks for the gifts that the sponsors donated for the classic prizes. I won an awesome Fenwick baitcasting rod. It is my pleasure and honor to b associated with TNBF.YALL ROCK!!!!! Thanks Stratos186(Chris) for the third place finish in the Classic.

Congrats to the winners :notworthy: I have a great time at theses tx . and thank all of you that help out at tx to keep them going . I received the Iron man award for fishing all tx last year ( an ,not winning a dang one ) but very thankfull I have it , but Shannon Glass (mt carmel Triton ) Should have it , we help him all we can ,but he is the brains behind keeping this thing going Big thanks to mt carmel triton :thumbsup2:

Congrats to the winners an all that fished yesterday would have

liked to have been there but family comes first an then work

just now got in from work been out seance 1 am last night

but the roads in Washington Co are clear again like a few above

said congrats to all that work to keep the site trail going

an alumcarp you haft to catch bass instead of carp to win LOL :banana057: :USA1:

Congrats to everyone that qualified for the Classic as well as everyone that has taken the time to fish any of the site tourneys. Special thanks to the tournament committee for keeping the trail going............FANTASTIC JOB GUYS!!! :notworthy:

Also thanks Richard for being so gracious, it means alot and I am sure the prizes are very much appreciated. :applause: You are a class act! :cheers::headbang:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online