My Bullet 2001 21XD 250 Pro XB

tjrifewtbast

Great looking rig!!! Those XB's sound NASTY and sound even better on a Bullet. Like Bullets motto says "Total Performance". Catching fish is just half of the fun. What color scheme is it, and what prop you running?

21XD Thanks Iam not sure what color scheme your talking about lol is it blue silver with a lil red yea they sound great and i have Trophy Plus 27 It blows out if i take off hard but Iam sure there aren't many props that wont with that motor if i hit it about 3/4 til almost plane i can stomp it. Then Hold on for the rest of the ride hahaha :jaw2:Thanks for the likes guys i traded a supercharged corvette for this boat. I use to go fast and worry about a ticket now i go fast, fish and no tickets :headbang:

I have not had any experience with a 27 Trophy, it sounds like it may be setting pretty high on the jack plate. That is not a problem if it is not too high and want hardly get on plane, it is just part of give and take. You will have a little problem with coming out of the hole but you will gain top end. See if you can feather it a little when it breaks over coming out then let it bite and then tell your partner to hang on. :jaw2: Just get as much seat time as you can and really learn how to drive the boat. Be safe and ENJOY! :banana057:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot you may want to start leaving a few minutes earlier to go to the lake. It is hard sometimes to get away from the gas stations because you will probably get more attention than you would get in your last rig.

Edited by 21XD

I have not had any experience with a 27 Trophy, it sounds like it may be setting pretty high on the jack plate. That is not a problem if it is not too high and want hardly get on plane, it is just part of give and take. You will have a little problem with coming out of the hole but you will gain top end. See if you can feather it a little when it breaks over coming out then let it bite and then tell your partner to hang on. :jaw2: Just get as much seat time as you can and really learn how to drive the boat. Be safe and ENJOY! :banana057:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot you may want to start leaving a few minutes earlier to go to the lake. It is hard sometimes to get away from the gas stations because you will probably get more attention than you would get in your last rig.

Thanks for the info Yeah they suck a lil bit of gas but these lakes really aren't long enough to worry about it I can usually get from one end of the lake to the other on most of these lakes pretty fast if the water isn't rough what kind of Prop are u running? Do u like it ? What motor?

I have a Merc 250xs. I am running a 26 trophy. Good all around prop but I think the 28 Hydromotive or the Bravo is the way to go for the best props for the 21xd with a 250. I am going with the Hydro with all that I have read and talked with other Bullet owners. I Think the trophy is a good bang for the buck. The Hydro is a little pricy. I was lucky enough to have my boat set up by Bullet so mine was already tested when I picked it up. I think mine is set up just right for the fishing I do. It gets on plane fairly quick and has great top end with a tourney load.

Edited by 21XD