Boat Pictures and accessories

tjrifewtbast

Wanted to start a page where everyone can post their pics of their boats and stuff they have done to their boats. It can be anything from Props, cd player set-up, lights to how u store ur tackle thanks guys Most have seen my boat but Ill put it back on here to start things off. :postpics:

546892_10200358702640179_510241765_n.jpg

I think what your referring to is "Blinging it Out". I know Mountainman has done a few mods to his Phoenix & a few others have added some Bling to their boats. I recently mounted an HDS7 in the front & an Elite 7 at the helm Now I currently have the carpet stripped off of my step pads & going back with Diamond Plate. Gotta love the Rustom Line Trailers that came with these Bullets.

These are when I first bought the boat, I will try to get a few more current shots in the coming weeks.

20XD-2_zps6572dfe8.png

20XD-1_zps46ecc30c.png

20XD-3_zps668bbca1.png

• Like 2

I think what your referring to is "Blinging it Out". I know Mountainman has done a few mods to his Phoenix & a few others have added some Bling to their boats. I recently mounted an HDS7 in the front & an Elite 7 at the helm Now I currently have the carpet stripped off of my step pads & going back with Diamond Plate. Gotta love the Rustom Line Trailers that came with these Bullets.

These are when I first bought the boat, I will try to get a few more current shots in the coming weeks.

20XD-2_zps6572dfe8.png

20XD-1_zps46ecc30c.png

20XD-3_zps668bbca1.pngDang Wes the more I see that boat the more I like it .

Well here's my rig. She's a 2009 Triton 21HP Pro Elite with a Mercury 250ProXS. Tourney loaded with a 25pitch Fury prop and 2 people she will cruise around 75MPH. I have a HDS 7 & 10 at the console and a HDS 8 on the bow. All are networked together. Other upgrades are a sonic hub with sirius radio and weather, a cool well live well system, and a Hydrowave. This is my baby. She stays in the garage when not on the water but I like to keep her out there all I can. She rides great in rough water and fishes like a dream.

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg