Got my new shakey head mold in

nice looking Shakys ;):thumbsup2: i have the same mold... pours a mean looking Shaky :USA1: What type EWG Hook you use? we use Eagle Claw Lazer Point and Gamakatsu......Mustad is still lacking a 60 Degree Hook.......well ...we cant locate any......

any advice for someone that has the same mold? my bait keeper is loose on about 1/2 the ones i poured.... it dont realy hurt it, but it bugs me

if your using Bass Pro Keepers.....then change ......they make the sorriest Screw-Locs i have ever used......

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice!! I use the round head without the flat spot and the new Eagle Claw Black Platinum L2798 hooks work really well, they are the same as the Mustad 32798. I also like the Mustad 38109, it is a 45 degree EWG hook that is great with larger worms, the EWG bend lets it fit in the 60 degree mold.

Very nice!! I use the round head without the flat spot and the new Eagle Claw Black Platinum L2798 hooks work really well, they are the same as the Mustad 32798. I also like the Mustad 38109, it is a 45 degree EWG hook that is great with larger worms, the EWG bend lets it fit in the 60 degree mold.

Yeah that's exactly what the bottom one is. I take the 45 degree hook and open it up just a little

• 3 months later...

Archived