Welcome To TNBassFishing.com: missouririck

SJK

I,m moving to Bristol, currently im still in Springfield Mo, home of the first Bass Pro Shop, and think iv put more than my fair share of money into Jonny Morris,s pocket. I got a 19 ft Blazer with a 150, its not new but im currently in 11th place over all for the state of missouri, FLW/TBF, you can find me on Pomme bass masters, face book, and on the missouri tbf, site, see the last two state turnements and the over all standings. im tied for 1st place in my pomme club and live to bass fish. I cant wait to fish Boone, its almost a replaca of my home club lake, go on line and look at pomme de tar, then look at boone lake, its a little scarry. i hope the fishing as good on boone as it is here in missour, and hope you guys will welcom me to the turnement trails there in north east TENNESSEE. Should be there and moved in by the middle of june.

First, welcome to the site. Second, welcome to Tennessee! We have some very good fishing here, and Boone can be good at times.....but Boone can also make you want to quit fishing and sell all your gear at times. We have some great smallmouth water here also. If you love to fish as much as we do, youll fit in perfectly here. Look forward to meeting you and hope youll come fish our small site tx's...they arent very big, but theyre a heck of a lot of fun.

• Like 1