Stan Sloan Wormer light

Stratos260

I found a Stan Slone Wormer blacklight at my dad's house that he bought at a yard sale and hooked it up and it works. I have one question. I know a lot of you use or have used Stan Sloans and I was wondering if you use the black bulb and fluorescent bulb together or just the black bulb while fishing. There seems to be a lot of different opinions on the web about the effect of white light on fishing success but I was hoping to get some opinions from you guys. I have been fishing with a couple of Bps blacklights that don't have white bulbs but I can't see anything with them. They make my line glow but that's about it. I was wanting to know how many of you use just black lights and how many use lights that use a combination of black and white or green lights.

I've got the Stan Sloan double with the black and fluorescent bulbs I always used both bulbs cause I can't see good at night the only draw back I've found is that the white light draws a lot of bugs. I haven't used my Stan Sloan since I got the moonlite. The moonlite is by far a better black light IMHO

Edited by Wiseguy909