August 3rd Rodeo

Inplace of the River Rat Tourney, there will be a rodeo style bass tournament out of Warriors Path on Saturday Aug 3rd from safelight til 2pm. $20 per boat, payout determined by number of participants. All normal TNBF site tx rules are in place, but NO POINTS WILL BE AWARDED FOR THIS EVENT! 5 fish limit, no dead fish. BulletDuece will be running this one, so look for him at the ramp. I know its short notice, but whos interested?

1) BulletDuece & partner

2) Brokebackhomotroller

Have fun on the Ft. Suck! I bet u wld have tripled the boat count if u wld have it on Cherokee

Luke, typically I do not respond to comments such as this. But seeing how you want to complain, I will. The old saying "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all comes to mind". I mean really???? Feel free to purchase a set of scales & run one on Cherokee. Learn to fish a different lake for a change & get off our arses about trying to do something. We can't make everybody happy all the time-we are not happy pill suppliers.

• Like 2

I understand there are probably better lakes to have this on, BUT....since ths River Rat Tourney didnt work out, Wes and Chris volunteered to run a rodeo style tx simply because they had planned on fishing that day. They chose Ft Pat because its local and easy to get to . In this instance, who cares how many people we have show up?  Its not like the website makes any money off these tx's.  What alot of folks fail to understand is that this whole tx trail, and this rodeo inparticular, are things that we offer FOR you guys. Its an opportunity to get together and have a good time doing something thats a common interest...and maybe a few guys can take home some extra cash to pay for their fuel. It aint the BASS or FLW and we dont want it to be. Its a service we provide for the members of this site.

Your right I probly shouldn't have said anything, but if it was truly FOR us people of the forum then the people of the forum should vote. Not trying to start anything but I see alot of stuff chosen for the people by the committee. I won't say another negative comment I promise. I like all the people here and just don't want this site to turn into the Bloomingdale club.

I unerstand what youre saying Luke, but the river rat tx wasnt cancelled until Thursday night. It would be dam hard to get a poll up for people to vote on friday where to fish on saturday.  As far as the tx committee goes, when you have a site of of over 3,000 people, there has to be a core group to make decisions. If youd like to try your hand at it, Id be glad to put your name in for the 2014 tx committee....

I would be there if our piece of garbage N*tro wasn't going back to the dealer. Again. For the 4th time since we bought it 90 days ago.

Unintended highjack, but I would fish this one if it wasn't for that.

I would be there if our piece of garbage N*tro wasn't going back to the dealer. Again. For the 4th time since we bought it 90 days ago.

Unintended highjack, but I would fish this one if it wasn't for that.

Thats sucks Joe!  Hope they get you squared away

Joe P, I've got an open back seat if ya wanna go, if not that invitation extends to anyone else who wants to go.

Chris i would fish with you but i dont want to learn how TROLL trout minners  LOL :clap:  :banana057:  :notworthy:  :applause:

BP..............................FISHMAN

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online