5. something volts??????

tjrifewtbast

I Haven't been fishing in awhile but was gonna fish a tournament with a friend this coming sat and took my boat outside to start it and my 24-volt system one battery was on 7. something volts and the other was on 5. something volts So I hook my charger up and i go back to check it and my starter battery is charging back up it is almost at 12 volts but the other one is still at 5. somthing volts this is the 2nd time i just had the battery replaced for the same thing so i dont think its the battery Now i noticed that my charger wasn't on and i cant get it to come on Help Please Thanks :praying:  

Wes its a Stealth 1 When i first plugged it in it did worked Now it doesnt even come on. And other than the charger why would my battery be so drained nothing was on but something is draining it. It stays in the garage once again i havent been on the lake or had even started it in a couple months 

some trolling motors draw on the batteries unless they're turned off or unplugged.  are there other circuits on these batteries such as blacklight connectors?  the cheap kind can draw current.  some chargers require a certain amount of voltage before they will turn on.  put a jumper cable to the good battery and see if the charger will turn on.