Soft plastic Swim baits that swim straight.?

Guest Insanity

Guest Insanity

Is there such a thing or is it a myth. I don't want to buy anymore. Till I find someone that noes of a brand that works right. Storm and the like pre rigged Suck! Just want a simple kick tail in four to six inches. That a bottom weighted EWG hook or jig head of some sort will produce the proper tail action with out wobbling from side to side.

Same kick tail action or design every one (self included) uses for white bass would work fine.

Got my boxes stolen a few years back. And it's proven costly to keep buying things that don't work quite rite. I'm filling a junk box about as fast as my reel tackle box. And my funds are limited.

Edited by Insanity

6th sense swinbaits are the best runnin out there! find a soft swimmie for the best action! NO shad-a-licious or money minnows!!!!

Just bought some of these and as said they run true out.of box when placed on weighted swimbait hooks. They are also very durable compared to the Shadolicious