No smack?

Right... I'm gonna steal that milk crate Jeff sits on when he's not looking. No way he can see over the steering wheel then!

I fear no Triton!

Milk crates? Its phone books I sit on. You Will fear the Triton after Saturday. You and your little bug boat will be defeated.  :thumbsup2:

Everybody thinks they call Skeeters bug boats because of their name but that is just a rumor made up by Skeeter owners. The real reason is because if they get in front of you they are so slow you will have to scape their remains of you windscreen after you blow by them. Just like a bug on the windshield of my truck!!!! Then again driver has something to do with it and if your leg isn't long enough to push the hotfoot all the way in the Skeeter might stand a chance. :thumbsup2:  :poke:  :poke::potstir:  :potstir:  

Everybody thinks they call Skeeters bug boats because of their name but that is just a rumor made up by Skeeter owners. The real reason is because if they get in front of you they are so slow you will have to scape their remains of you windscreen after you blow by them. Just like a bug on the windshield of my truck!!!! Then again driver has something to do with it and if your leg isn't long enough to push the hotfoot all the way in the Skeeter might stand a chance. :thumbsup2:  :poke:  :poke::potstir:  :potstir:

Chuckle chuckle !

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online