Lamiglas Fishing Rods

Mayle

I just wanted to see if anyone on the site has fished with A Lamiglas Fishing rod. I recently bought two of them, a 7'0 #2 and 7'0 #3, for shakey heads, drop shots, jigs and tight lineing in the winter. If you have not heard of these rods before, check them out on the website www.lamiglas.com, Gary Loomis worked for this company back in the day before he branched off to do his own thing. I have owned ALOT of g-loomis' poles in the past and still do but will not buy another after fishing with a Lamiglas. What I really like about them is there light, fast tip but have a powerful backbone for great hook setting and there not that expensive and best of all there made here in the USA. If you havent heard of them go to the website or you can buy these at Wattson's. :2cents:B)

i have never tried one but their rod blanks are expensive to say the least.....i always offer them as an option when building rods for people but never any takers....

One of our own guys on here s a rep for lamiglas

it is Tube Jig an he has posted on here about

lamigls rods an they are the best on the market

now i have fished with then an they are grate

an i say if you want to buy one ole Tube might

be able to save you a buck or two send him a pm

BP..............FISHMAN

Thanks for the kind words about Lamiglas. Fishman is correct that our agency represents lamiglas in the South East U.S. But I can't sell to individuals, only distributors and retailers. In this area they are available at Watson's, The Bass Shoppe and Just Fishin'

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived