Need some info

bronzebackhuntr

Ok, we ended up having to pull out around one today because I looked down and there was water standing in the floorboard of the boat. When we pulled it out water was gushing out of the passenger side drain for the livewell, but there was no water in the livewell. Could the hose have come loose and if so anyone know how to get in there to it on a skeeter? From what I can tell I'm going to have to pull the gastank in order to be able to get in there. Any other ideas how to fix this without having to go through all that?

We fished for over 5 hours before it did it.  Moved 3 different times and then went to move the last time and couldn't get the boat on plane.  Pulled her out of the water and drained the water thinking that maybe my plug was just loose since there wasn't any water coming from anywhere.  Put it back in and within 30 mins water was coming through the floorboard in the console area and when we pulled back out is when the water was pouring from the livewell drain.  I'm just dreading having to dig into that dirty, nasty mess that is my battery/gas tank compartment. 

Edited by bronzebackhuntr