Shimano Sellus Crankbait Rods?

Stratos260

I broke my deep crankbait rod back in the fall and I've been looking for a replacement. I don't fish deep cranks a lot so I don't want to put a lot of money into a deep crank rod. I saw these on EBay for $50 and I was wondering if any of you have any experience with them. If not do you have any suggestions for a deep crank rod under $100? I already tried the Skeet Reese Mag Crank rod and didn't like it at all.

I appreciate your help. I was looking through eBay and found a Veritas winch 7'6 for $79.95. I thought that was a pretty good price. Most of the Veritas rods I've seen are right around $100. I've got one Veritas rod I really like do I thought I would give it a try.

I liked the feel of a Veritas. I tried using one for a jig rod and broke 3 so I will never buy another. I got lucky I guess in the fact that the place I bought it replaced it twice but the third time they just let me trade it for a Crucial.

Ive heard they have some problems with them breaking. I know they have a good warranty so I thought I would give it a try for $80.