casting reel ??????

flipperjig

hey guys dont know if you have ever had problems with cold weather and casting reels.... just wondering what type reels you use in extreme cold weather???? i know yesterday i fished watauga and the temps were about 15 degrees at start and never got above freezing all day...i only took 3 rods and reels with me yesterday and two outta tha 3 were shot in the first 20 minutes of fishing.....i had one that i used all day!!!! its a tank of a reel..... im just looking for a reel thats a tank and will hold up in extreme cold weather!!!!!! let me know what kind of reels you use in EXTREME cold weather!!!

hey guys dont know if you have ever had problems with cold weather and casting reels.... just wondering what type reels you use in extreme cold weather???? i know yesterday i fished watauga and the temps were about 15 degrees at start and never got above freezing all day...i only took 3 rods and reels with me yesterday and two outta tha 3 were shot in the first 20 minutes of fishing.....i had one that i used all day!!!! its a tank of a reel..... im just looking for a reel thats a tank and will hold up in extreme cold weather!!!!!! let me know what kind of reels you use in EXTREME cold weather!!!

I talked to travis he said he had no issues but pat broke 2 reels, it could be that mine were oiled and greased a couple days before and helped with ice, ol travis picked a good name for his trail