Jan 25 tourney CANCELLED

good call...I was dreading tomorrow...ive been running space heaters under my boat cover to thaw it out lol... but i cant cancel my hotel reservations :puke: .so i guess me and the old lady get to take a mini vaca  

Im terribly sorry about the hotel reservations. This crazy weather we are having is hard to predict. Usually, january isnt too bad to fish, but tomorrow will be dangerous. Again, apologies about the hotel reservations.

good call, turn out would have been low

True, turn out probably would have been low, but the main concern is the safety of our participants. Nobody wants to have something tragic happen to them while out doing what we love to do, but the tourney committee and this web site want even less to have a tragic accident occur during one of our events.

I've been working night shift in Richmond KY. This week as been brutal at the plant. First of the week we had no heat, water lines freezing left and right. Heat back on now but it's still a struggle to stay warm. I couldn't imagine being on the water in weather like this.

What you guys didnt want to fish in 20 degree temps. and 20 mph winds while it blows blinding snow..

No I think that was a good call.

I spent all morning in 2 different gyms watching the boy play ball and was cold all morning.

Maybe you can re schedual when I can fish I would like to fish some with u guys this year

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online