tackle boxes

trackertxw175

just curious, what everyone uses. my oldest son gave me a bass pro shop extreme qualifier soft tackle bag last winter and i don't think i will ever use a conventional hard plastic box again. i also have a trapper keeper w/shoulder strap that he put photo album holders in that i have a lot of soft baits in, makes going to and from lake super easy.

I got everything from a conventional tackle box to a big rubbermade container for my muskie baits. I have a couple of soft sided tackle bags but my favorite all around believe it or not is a back pack that my son dis-guarded once he finished high school. I can keep up to eight of the 12" plastic divider boxes in the main compartments and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff in a couple pockets that are on the front

me too Phil...i just started getting the Flip up one from BPS and labeling each lake on top or the edge ...put the specific color's etc for that lake and grab and go :headbang:

I have a little bit of everything. I like the Falcon tackle organizers the best.

Same here. I have a few falcon boxes, 2 for jerk baits 1 for shadraps & a rattle trap box. I have a large tackle bag, its a plano guide series Its huge, twice the size of anything BPS sells. Got wheels on one end & a handle on the other.

Thats the same way here. Its hard to fish with someone else because it takes so long to pack up and I still forget something.

+1 most of my storage compartments contain baits. I keep a small bag available for traveling plastics and a Plano flipsider for hardbaits, etc.

I use one of those large Plano plastic tackle boxes with about 5 slide outs, an area to store spinner baits, and a big storage space on top. The bad thing is the place on top is so full that I don't really know what is in it with out dumping most of the stuff out.

Archived