Another Possible Tournament???

I am tossing around another possible tournament and wondered how many folks would be interested in possibly fishing it before I made it official. Below is the date/site for the tourney. Please post on this thread if you would be intersted in participating. If there is enough boats to have it, we will make it official and start another "Official" thread.

Date: December 11th

Lake: Cherokee Lake (25E Bridge)

Times: Safe light - 3:30 p.m.

Again, although it is not official at this time I would like to see if it would be worth it to make the tournament. Again, please post if you would be interested in fishing this tournament. :popcorn:

i would be interested in fishing, would loved to have fished the last one but my wife was on call and my youngest daughter was sick. I will have to take a day off as thats my regular weekend to work, bur what good are those vacation days if you cant burn a few fishing :headbang:

Guys I do not mind fishing anywhere myself, I just though about this one and decided to see if it sparked enough interest to even have it. As of right now it looks as though about 5 boats so far would try to make this one if we made it official. Maybe SJK or Mountainman will chime in and schedule one up that way for possibly January (bobber time).

So again, please post on here if you think you would be interested in fishing this one so I can either take the thought down or make it official and run with it. I just didn't want to make it official and have just a few boats show up and fish like this past weekend. We had a boat load of fun but we really need to have more than just a few.

Guys I do not mind fishing anywhere myself, I just though about this one and decided to see if it sparked enough interest to even have it. As of right now it looks as though about 5 boats so far would try to make this one if we made it official. Maybe SJK or Mountainman will chime in and schedule one up that way for possibly January (bobber time).

So again, please post on here if you think you would be interested in fishing this one so I can either take the thought down or make it official and run with it. I just didn't want to make it official and have just a few boats show up and fish like this past weekend. We had a boat load of fun but we really need to have more than just a few.

Geeeezzzz....now I'm confused :scratch::lol:

Geeeezzzz....now I'm confused :scratch::lol:

Me too.................... :scratch::scratch::unsure:

Not sure what the confusion is..............if this tourney would be scheduled, would you fish it? :popcorn: If many folks say they would, then I will schedule it and make it official. Pretty simple. :cheers:

Not sure what the confusion is..............if this tourney would be scheduled, would you fish it? :popcorn: If many folks say they would, then I will schedule it and make it official. Pretty simple. :cheers:

:wavesmile: Tracker.... :moon::moon::lol:

Archived