Black Friday Bassin

Donnie

Did Bass Pro in Nashville today. Took 5 minutes to find the stuff I wanted. 1 second to decide I wasn't going to stand in line for 2 hours to pay for it. So instead we went and had a good steak and a Jack & Coke. Good day after all.

Well I went to Seiverville BPS. Got a couple of things i went for :headbang: The wife promised a lady she works with a couple of the dog beds and I got a phace mask along with a couple of other items, then went to wally world to get a few things. A lot of people, but not as bad as I have seen it before. Then the wife and I came back to the lake and made some chili. :potstir: Now I just finished a large bowl of chili and few brews :cheers: and I am about to explode, but overall a great day!!!!!!

Well I went to Seiverville BPS. Got a couple of things i went for :headbang: The wife promised a lady she works with a couple of the dog beds and I got a phace mask along with a couple of other items, then went to wally world to get a few things. A lot of people, but not as bad as I have seen it before. Then the wife and I came back to the lake and made some chili. :potstir: Now I just finished a large bowl of chili and few brews :cheers: and I am about to explode, but overall a great day!!!!!!

i had my father in law pick me up that save phace mask....that was a deal!

Being in retail, I had to work but never fear........the wife was at BPS before they opened standing in the rain to be able to pick up my new depth finder and ram mount. :wub::clap:

I guess that is the good part about being in sales and being an account manager for Walmart. They would string me up if I treid to visit any of the stores this week :ph34r: or just put to work :unsure:

Which finder did you get??

Archived