Recycle your Christmas tree

BANDIT

saw that on the news last nite. would donate the wife's fake tree but after the year my son and i took down the tree and took all the lights off about the time my other son came in and said "you dummys, that's a pre lit tree" don't think i want to relive another incident like that.

:lol::lol: I bet your wife was happy about that.

saw that on the news last nite. would donate the wife's fake tree but after the year my son and i took down the tree and took all the lights off about the time my other son came in and said "you dummys, that's a pre lit tree" don't think i want to relive another incident like that.

That's to funny Ross :headbang:

I had to shake my head last night, the local news was telling people what they could do with their trees and had to make a point of telling people to make sure they took the lights and decorations off the trees before dropping them off :rolleyes:

not as ugly as when i threw the minnows in her fishtank and killed poor oscar, but pretty close

I'll bet you really got it for that one! Snoot and Spinnerbait decided to feed mine worms and killed about half of what I had in the tank. needless to say I got a whole bunch of new fish.

Archived