Absolutely Unbelievable

Mountainman

I feel certain that the culprits are some misguided individuals who are die hard hog hunters and dont want to see the wild hog eradicated, as is TWRA's new policy. These animals are super destructive and nearly every state in the south now has an eradication program of some type.

That is a shame that there are people out there that are that stupid. I hope tey catch them and put all of them in the Graybar Motel for about 5 to 10 years.....I'm sure that the TWRA didn't have plans to eradicate all the Hogs. Just a controlled move and still leaving enough hogs to hunt.... :scratch::scratch:

That is a shame that there are people out there that are that stupid. I hope tey catch them and put all of them in the Graybar Motel for about 5 to 10 years.....I'm sure that the TWRA didn't have plans to eradicate all the Hogs. Just a controlled move and still leaving enough hogs to hunt.... :scratch::scratch:

Actually, no. They are on a complete eradication plan. Wild hogs are nonnative & very destructive critters. TWRA has changed regulations to allow landowners to kill hogs at will and limited hunting opportunities on certain WMA's. As far as general hunting, the wild hog is no longer considered a game species, but a nuisance species. Check this out: TWRA